Terms & Conditions
1. Entry to the Raffle is available only to persons over the age of 18. You may be asked, at any stage, to provide The East Texas Crisis Center with proof of age and /or identity.
2. Only direct employees of The East Texas Crisis Center shall not be eligible to enter the Raffle.
3. The Raffle drawing shall take place on March 16th, 2024.
4. Each entrant shall be entitled to make a single entry throughout the Promotional Period by hitting submit on the Auto and Cycle Show Website. Each entry costs $10 (Ten Dollars U.S.). In the event that the East Texas Crisis Center deems an entrant to have in any way acted in bad faith with respect to the promotion, such entrant shall be excluded from the Raffle and consequently deemed ineligible to win the Prize, as defined below.
5. In order to enter the Raffle each entrant shall submit their name, first name, last name, email address and phone number.
6. The Prize for winning the Raffle shall be a 1965 Silversmoke Grey Mustang with the VIN# 5R07C225473.
7. Drawing will be held on Saturday, March 16th, 2024 at 2:00pm CDT at the Auto Cyle Show at Green Acres Baptist Church in Tyler, Texas.
8. In the event of inclement weather, The East Texas Crisis Center reserves the right according to the Charitable Raffle Enabling Act (“CREA”) to set another date to draw no later than 30 days from the original date.
9. Do not need to be present to win.
10. Winner specifically acknowledges that winner shall be responsible for the payment of all tax, title fees, license fees, insurance requirements and other charges as may be required under any law, ordinance, statute, regulation or otherwise.
11. The East Texas Crisis Center shall notify winner of the winning via both phone, mail, and email within ten (10) business days of the Raffle.
12. The East Texas Crisis Center’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
13. Your participation in the Raffle is deemed your agreement that The East Texas Crisis Center may use your name, likeness or image for promotional and marketing purposes without the requirement for any payment to you and you hereby grant The East Texas Crisis Center the right to do the same and expressly waive any claims against the East Texas Crisis Center in this regard.
14. The Prize is neither transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money’s worth.
15. By entering the Raffle, each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Raffle and the awarding of the Prize.
16. By entering the Raffle each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the East Texas Crisis Center, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered, sustained or allegedly sustained in connection the Raffle or the acceptance of the Prize.
17. The winning entrant shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Prize.
18. The East Texas Crisis Center reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
19. The East Texas Crisis Center reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Raffle if, in its sole judgment, the Raffle is not capable of being conducted as specified.
20. These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas and jurisdiction over any and all disputes shall be exclusive to the state and federal courts in Tyler, Texas.
For more information please contact email@example.com.